Diabetes is a group of diseases that affect how the body produces and uses blood sugar (glucose), which is not only an important source of energy for the cells in your muscles and tissues but is also your brain’s main source of fuel.
There are 4 common forms of diabetes:
- Type 1 is a chronic condition in which the pancreas produces little to no sugar.
- Type 2 is a chronic condition that affects the way the body processes glucose.
- Prediabetes is a potentially reversible condition in which your blood sugar is high, though not high enough to be classified as type 2.
- Gestational diabetes is a form of high blood sugar that affects pregnant women but may resolve itself once the baby is born.
As a result, being able to have easy access to products to adequately treat your condition is extremely necessary.
If you have been diagnosed with type 1 or type 2 diabetes and require insulin to control your blood sugar, PreHab Medical Supplies has the diabetic supplies you need to maintain your health.
Diabetic Supplies Near Me
Ensuring you use your supplies correctly is necessary to be able to work towards protecting your health. If you are confused or need help on how to use your supplies, don’t hesitate to contact our specialists at our main office in Montgomery, Alabama, at (877) 473-7862, or you can request a consultation using our online form.
All We Offer
- Freestyle libre
- Dexcom G4, G5, G6
- Medtronic guardian
- All accessories
- Insulin Pumps
- Tandem pump
- Minimed mio
- DEX G6
- OneTouch ping
- Infusion sets
- Blood Glucose Monitors
- OneTouch (all models)
- True metrix (all models)
- Prodigy voice (audio meter)
- Lancets for all our products